Personal Injury & Medical Negligence
A personal injury claim* takes action against the person, company or agency responsible for your injury or illness. Specifically, the claim seeks compensation for medical costs, lost income and other resulting costs. The purpose of the compensation is to restore you to your financial position before the injury or illness. Our expert team can help you with your claim and guide you through the process. Our aim is to ensure that you can focus on getting on with life while we support you through the legal process. We do this by:
- Talking through your options with you.
- Helping you gather the required documentation for your claim.
- Working hard getting you the entitlements you deserve.
- Checking that your claim has been appropriately assessed.
- Keeping you regularly updated and ensure that your claim is managed as efficiently as possible.
Above all, we work hard to help protect your interests.
Where a client has suffered from medical negligence our specialist team provides the advice and support needed at a very difficult time.
Our areas of personal injury claims include:
- Road traffic injuries
- Public liability
- Work related injuries
- Occupational diseases
- Abuse law
*By law, in contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement